Error messageNotice: Undefined index: confidential in _webform_allowed_roles() (line 2135 of /home/shainanpatel/public_html/sites/all/modules/webform/webform.module).
Client – NIH
Location – Rockville, MD
Position Summary: Seeking a junior level test engineer to join a team of experienced professionals in the development and testing of advanced software applications.
Position Description: The candidate must be self-driven, with the ability to work both independently with business analysts and developers to review software design and requirements documentation to understand the application functionality. The candidate will need to create automated test and performance test scripts using Selenium, Performance and Functional Tester. The individual will test key functionality, setup and verify data, and report test results to the manager. Individual will be responsible for interacting with clients on a daily basis during testing phases to ensure that release testing defects are communicated to the client and/or support UAT.
- 2+ years of relevant experience and a Bachelors degree is required. Commensurate experience for education
- Experience with automated test scripting using tools such as Selenium
- Experience testing in an Agile development environment using tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Zephyr to develop/execute functional and regression test scripts, Requirements Traceability, and manage defects
- Experience with writing SQL statements to verify test data
- Experience with performance scripting using tools such as Rational Performance Tester, Jmeter
- Experience with Web services testing using tools such as SoapUI, REST, API
- 2+ years of experience with Selenium automation, Rational Performance Tester or Jmeter performance testing, and SoapUI/ REST web services testing experience
- Experience working with a client during User Acceptance Test sessions
- Experience developing level of effort estimates, test plans, test case scripting and test summary reports
- Experience with developing testing schedules
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills