Error messageNotice: Undefined index: confidential in _webform_allowed_roles() (line 2135 of /home/shainanpatel/public_html/sites/all/modules/webform/webform.module).
Seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented Business Analyst to join our dynamic team in Washington, DC. The Business Analyst is a customer-facing member of the project team who takes responsibility for working directly with the customer to provide support services.
- Support PMO office and support tasks as assigned by stakeholders.
- Engage stakeholders to facilitate meetings; attended and record various workgroups, conferences, and meetings; completing financial tasks including preparing Interagency Agreement packages; and preparing weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Ensure compliance with the Capital Planning and Investment Control reporting requirements.
- Provide administrative support to new and existing personnel.
- Troubleshoot office technology issues; supporting the PMO’s efforts to apply for and obtain internal/external recognition through award nominations.
- Maintain knowledge of current policies and regulations impacting the PMO.
- Prepare reports and analysis for administrative, office, personnel, and complete requirements.
- Work with the project team and interface with clients and other stakeholders to document requirements.
- Ability to take detailed and through meeting minutes, present action items, and follow up on pending issues.
- Evaluate and analyze the gathered information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Provide direct customer support which involves issue analysis and resolution.
- Communicate information effectively to customers, managers, and team.
- Create and maintain software and system support documentation such as user manuals.
- Design, coordinate, and conduct training as needed.
- Design and develop stakeholder communications.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Finance, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a customer-facing IT Analyst.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an Analyst role.
- Very strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong requirements analysis skills.
- Ability to present to and work effectively with external business customers.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalency.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens or Permanent Residents only.