Error messageNotice: Undefined index: confidential in _webform_allowed_roles() (line 2135 of /home/shainanpatel/public_html/sites/all/modules/webform/webform.module).
We have an immediate opening for a springboot developer on the FDA CBER project; see below for the job description.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of assigned enterprise architecture project and takes project from planning through final delivery. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance for enterprise architecture. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of and hands‐on experience with Spring Boot or custom applications
- Identify the features, advantages and disadvantages of various software applications.
- Implement best practices in application systems development and network security.
- Evaluate and test software applications, compile data and produce relevant reports.
- Leverage advanced technical skills and knowledge to excel in an application systems analyst career.
- Defines application problems by conferring with clients, evaluating procedures and processes.
- Overseeing implementation of required hardware and software components for approved applications, coordination tests of the application system for proper performance. (Functional understanding)
- Minimum Skills/Qualifications: At least 5 years’ experience in Spring Boot or Custom UI (Java, Angular JS, Visual Studio, .Net) applications. Has Public Sector experience.